What services can BCHA offer?
We can provide:
- Independent advice to help you make best use of the funding available enabling you to stay in your own home.
- We can provide an in depth assessment of your needs to help you maintain your independence. This could cover advice on aids and adaptations, housing, care, benefits, respite care, social activities and care options.
- We can offer help and advice on how to employ a personal assistant including basic contract templates, insurance and tax. If you choose this option, we can also help you with payroll services (see below).
- The provision of payslips, calculations of deductions, sick pay, Statutory Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc. If you are interested in employing a personal assistant, we can also help you with holding accounts (see factsheet 4).
- If you choose to have a Holding Account with BCHA, your personal budget is held on your behalf in line with the requirements of Bedford Borough Council.
More information on each service we provide can be found by downloading the specific factsheet for the service you are interested in by clicking any of the links below:
Support Planning & Brokerage
Employing a Personal Assistant
If you are interested in any of these services please download and complete the Referral Form and email to email@example.com or print off and post to:
Bedford Citizens Housing Association
Bedford Charter House
1a Kimbolton Road
The information you provide will assist us in ensuring the right person contacts you to discuss your requirements further.
If you would like to know more, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01234 321400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.